Colorado Software Summit 2006 will be held at Keystone Resort in Keystone, Colorado, October 22— 27, 2006.
- Conference Alumni Registration
- $1495 per person — payment must be received on or before May 31, 2006. You must have attended at least one “Colorado Software Summit” or “ColoradOS/2” conference produced by Kovsky Conference Productions Inc. to be eligible for this special early discount registration.
- Discounted Early Registration
- $1595 per person — payment must be received on or before May 31, 2006.
- Early Registration
- $1795 per person — payment must be received on or before August 31, 2006.
- Standard Registration
- $1995 per person — payment received on or after September 1, 2006.
Because our Web site is located on a server that is not under our direct control, we do not offer on-line registration that would require you to send us your credit card information via the Internet. Instead, please download the registration form (Adobe Acrobat PDF), fill in the form, print it, and send the information to us by:
- (Monday — Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern time)
- Call 800.481.3389 from the U.S.A. and Canada.
Call 719.481.3389 from any international location.
- Have your credit card ready.
- Fax the completed registration form along with your credit card information to 719.481.8069.
- Send your completed registration form and your bank check (in U.S. funds) or your credit card information to:
- Kovsky Conference Productions Inc.
Attn: Colorado Software Summit Registrations
P.O. Box 1461
Monument, CO 80132-1461
All cancellation and refund requests must be received in writing not later than August 31, 2006, and will be subject to a $200 cancellation fee. On or after September 1, 2006, your registration fee is non-refundable; however, you may send someone else in your place. Kovsky Conference Productions Inc. reserves the right to modify or cancel the conference or segments of the conference.